Tuesday, June 14, 2011

London's Burning!

Dear Fellow Dreamer,

So, I have been living with my sis, bro-in-law, and nephew for the past month or so. It's been really fun and I've had a lot of laughs.

We try to go running every morning at the track, and sometimes, it feels like my brain is on fire...So, one day I started singing this children's song I had heard in a movie called, 'Anxiously Engaged.' The song was 'London's Burning.' So now we just sing it once in a while cause it gets stuck in your head really easily... And it goes a little something like this:

London's burning!
London's burning!
Fire! Fire!
Fire! Fire!

Fairly simple song. So I started singing it yesterday, and Finley, my nephew, started saying, "Londn's bning! Londn's bning!" haha It was so cute!

In other news, (hehe! I've always wanted to say that...=) ) the Princess Festival's final dress rehearsal is today and I'm sooo psyched! Should be lots of fun! I can't believe how fast this past month and a half has gone by! It seems like yesterday I came here to live for a little bit, but it's been a little over a month already, and I still feel like the 'new girl.' It's okay, though. It will get better, I suppose. =) Anyway, back to the Princess Festival, it starts, STARTS, tomorrow! Crazy, right? Let me answer that for you, yes, yes it is pretty crazy. (Again, so psyched!)

I must go and get ready for rehearsal now, though! Hope your life is going pretty spectacular! And, if it isn't at the moment, let me be the first to say, 'It will get better.' =)

Keep believing, smiling, and dreaming!

Sincerely,

Erin (.^_^.)

2 comments:

  1. I would have loved to hear Fin saying that!!

    Good luck with the Princess Festival!! Love ya!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute that Fin said that. How adorable!!!!! Way to go, Princess Pearl! Have fun at the princess festival!!!!

    ReplyDelete