Saturday, October 27, 2012

Words

Dear Fellow Dreamer,

The excuse I have for not writing for long periods of time: I don't want my words to be just words.

I want them to mean something.

But, I suppose a blog is largely for random thoughts, and daily blahs.

So, aside from the posts I feel are deep-even when they're not-these will be a heap of daily blahs.

Daily Blah 10/27/12:

Today I went to the Saturday session of stake conference. It was pretty good. I need to learn how to index. I don't think I even know what indexing is--precisely.

I hung out with some toddlers. We played with the McD's play set. Then we played piano. Then we danced to a happy birthday build-a-bear song. And laughed.

Went to a best friend's bachelorette party. We played charades. We made mini-wedding cakes (mine was more frosting than cake). Then we watched Barbie's Mermaidia. (It was really fun!)

Now, I'm sleepily writing this and thinking I should go to sleep, while listening to Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers. Yay.

I've got so much homework to do.

Goodnight.

Sincerely,

Erin (.^_^.)

p.s. daily blahs will not be a regular thing. It sounds like I was bored with my day but, really, it was really great! :) Plus, I feel weird about people knowing my day-to-day life.
This picture is really pretty. I love the rain.



1 comment:

  1. Love that painting too! You aren't blah every nor do you ever have a blah day. Yes- i don't post everything either. just once in a while. and i do it mostly for me.

    ReplyDelete