Monday, January 7, 2013

Little Thoughts.

Dear Fellow Dreamer,

Life is just one big story.

For example...

I keep trying to write exactly what I want to happen in my life story but, something-or someone-keeps preventing those things I think I want from coming. So, I keep writing draft, after draft, after draft and still...

it changes. I can't seem to prevent it from doing so.

Sounds frustrating, right? Yes, of course it is.

But, when I think about the great Editor who shows me exactly how it needs to change every step of the way, I'm grateful. It seems He can already see the ending, and He knows exactly how my story needs to play out.

So, though I may get frustrated and tired of endless revisions, I know and trust that He will help it flow, twist, and end exactly the way it must.

Just a little thought for the day.

Sincerely,

Erin (.^_^.)

1 comment:

  1. That's exactly right, Erin!! The "Editor" has wonderful things He wants you to add to your story. You are wise beyond your years!! Love you tons!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete