Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Daydream Traveler

Dear Fellow Dreamer,

Have you ever wished you could just see the world, learn about the different cultures, and just experience something new? Who hasn't, really?

I am almost always daydreaming. I am almost always off in my 'own little world,' especially when I get in situations that may make me uncomfortable...I guess it's a blessing and a curse.

Anyway, back on subject, I imagine things the way I want. It's never exactly the same. I like to imagine myself in different places, different countries (especially with cute, decent guys.) =)

Someday, if I have the money, I'll go and travel the world. But for now, I guess they are just some dreams of a silly girl...who is almost, maybe, possibly, a little oblivious...

Never stop dreaming and go for your dreams!

I know I'll make it, someday.

Sincerely,

Erin (.^_^.)

No comments:

Post a Comment