Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Expectations and Aspirations

Dear Fellow Dreamer,

What do we know, but that which we have experienced? Life doesn't always go according to plan, but since when has everything played out exactly the way we anticipated? I guess what I'm trying to say is, outside of my crazy daydreams, life is...complicated...and wonderful. Even with all it's disappointments and twists, it's all worth it in the end because I know it's going to make me who I am supposed to be...

I constantly find myself caught off-guard with each moment in my life. I seem to expect the opposite of what actually ends up happening. I know it's for the best though! =) How boring would our lives be if we could predict precisely what was going to happen each second of every day?

It makes life more exciting to just not know...but also sometimes a little scary...mostly exciting though...

"To live would be an awfully big adventure!" Yes indeed, Peter Pan, living is an awfully big adventure. Twists and turns like we wouldn't expect thrown at us on each page of each of these marvelous adventure stories.

We each have our own story to tell. We title it all on our own. We write it on the pages in our mind and heart.

We dream, we write, we tell, we cry, we laugh, and we love...

Keep dreaming, and never stop believing!!

Sincerely,

Erin (.^_^.)



1 comment: