Thursday, May 19, 2011

Beginning, Yet Again

Dear Fellow Dreamer,

Nothing has gone exactly the way I planned for my life. That may be my problem. Maybe I should just stop planning my life, and accept what is going to happen, good, or bad, and press forward, knowing that it will all turn out right in the end.

It's hard to do that sometimes though; trust that everything will be alright.

It's a lot easier, though, when we have people there to help us back up on our feet when we take the hardest of falls. Thank you for being there. Thank you for being there when my heartache seemed to never end, when I thought my life was over because of some of the choices I've made, or because I felt hurt when someone had broken my heart. I know it might happen again, but it's good to know that you're there. Always have been, always will be. Forever & for Always, in all ways. Thank you.

I think it's time to start again. And, though it scares me and hurts me to say it, grow up. Maybe it's time. Start anew and figure out exactly who I want to be, and what I want to do with my life. I'm scared to death. I don't want to change.

Maybe it's for the best.

Keep smiling, laughing, loving, and dreaming.

Sincerely,

Erin (.^_^.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Erin. You can do this!! (Actually, growing up is great!! I love my husband and six/eight perfect kids and one perfect grandson!!! If I was still little, I never would have the occasionally heartache, but I'd never have the incredible joy either.)

    Pretty song though. lol :) Love you tons!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 =D

    ReplyDelete